Pensacola Violent Crimes Defense Attorney
At The Law Office of Randall J. Etheridge, we have been defending clients throughout the Florida Panhandle for more than 35 years, handling thousands of criminal cases, including 100 homicide cases. We have built a reputation for aggressive defense that achieves results on behalf of our clients.
As a former chief assistant public defender, attorney Randall Etheridge has a deep familiarity with the court system, judges and prosecutors. He understands how to guide you step by step through the entirety of your case to a best case scenario.
Fighting For You No Matter The Charges You Are Facing
We handle a broad range of misdemeanors and felonies for our clients, including:
- DUI or boating while intoxicated: We handle all matters related to a DUI charge, from the administrative hearing regarding the suspension or revocation of your license to the criminal proceeding. We will carefully examine all the evidence and seek exclusion of evidence or dismissal of charges when your constitutional rights have been violated.
- Crimes involving drugs: We zealously protect the rights of individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor drug crimes, including drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia, trafficking and manufacture or cultivation.
- Sex-related crimes: We work hard to protect the rights of men and women charged with sex crimes, from rape and sexual assault to child molestation, sexual abuse and child pornography. We also handle internet sex crimes, lewd and lascivious conduct and indecent exposure.
- Burglary and theft-related crimes: We have extensive experience handling theft-related crimes, including burglary, robbery and shoplifting.
Aggressive Representation For Numerous Charges
We also represent clients in the following areas:
- Murder and violent crimes
- Crimes allegedly committed by children
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Probation violations
- Failing to register as a sex offender
- Illegal search and seizure committed by law enforcement
- Internet sex crimes
- Expungement of a criminal record
- White collar and financial crimes
- Racketeering charges
- Drug trafficking
- Prescription drug fraud