Contact An Aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney
The Law Office of Randall J. Etheridge gives clients a personalized defense based on veteran skill and understanding of the law.
Dedicated To Vigorously Defending The Rights Of Northwest Florida Clients
At The Law Office of Randall J. Etheridge, we are committed to treating our clients’ rights with respect and dignity. We have extensive experience defending the rights of clients who have been charged with a variety of crimes. You can be assured that you have an experienced team fighting for you and working to get you’re the best possible outcome. Our clients trust us and refer friends to us, knowing that we will take care of them. This has led to us being one of the highest volume firms in the Pensacola area.
We Have Strong Relationships Across Escambia
And Santa Rosa County
We have an established track record for success. We have built a solid rapport with local courts, judges and prosecutors, and we put that reputation on the line every day for clients. These members of the court respect the work that we do and take our negotiations and representation seriously.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation With An Attorney
Our firm is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Friday. Mr. Etheridge will come to the jail to meet with you and takes all collect calls from jail. We return all phone calls at the end of the day. Mr. Etheridge will personally and promptly return your call.
A Knowledgeable Lawyer For Complex Criminal Charges
We are highly skilled in defending clients with alcohol and drug-related charges. The state of Florida has been more forceful in recent years in the enforcement of drug-related laws, often bringing harsh and undeserved penalties. We fight to defend the rights of these individuals, providing an aggressive and savvy defense against the charges that have been pressed.
Get A Strong Criminal Defense From A Proven Pensacola Attorney
A Nationally Recognized Criminal Defense Attorney
- In 2013-2020, The Law Office of Randall J. Etheridge received the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” award from The National Trial Lawyers organization. Membership of this prestigious organization is granted only by invitation to a premier group of trial attorneys in each state or geographical region.
- “Each of our distinguished Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held only by the finest and best lawyers in America” — National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
- In 2015 The Law Office of Randall J. Etheridge also received the “10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction” award from the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys. The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys is a third-party attorney rating organization that publishes an annual list of the Top 10 Criminal Law attorneys in each state.
- “Attorneys who are selected for the ‘10 Best’ list must pass AIOCLA’s rigorous selection process, which is based on client and peer nominations, thorough research, and AIOCLA’s independent evaluation” — American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys: 10 Best.
- In 2019 and 2020, Randall J. Etheridge was selected as one of the “Top Attorneys of North America” by the Who’s Who directory.